Hello all! I'm Kendall from Finesse Your Nest! I've created this new little blog as a resource for my "on the side" decorating jobs for friends & acquaintances. This is the site I will direct them to, to see their decorating plan, inspiration boards and anything else related to the job!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Debbie Conaway - Master Bedroom - Other ideas

Here are some other things I really love for your room, but I couldn't put the pictures into mood boards because of the "non-white" backgrounds.  Check these out and let me know what "grabs you"!  Don't let the sources scare you.  I've been known to find the Pottery Barn look "on the cheap".

Bedding ideas:
Bedding from Overstock.com.  Love the "spice" or "black".  "Spice" would go well with your furniture and we could repeat the color in accents.  Black would go with the black/cream mood board.


Pottery Barn Bedding (this is a quilt). Color is mocha.

Another quilt from PB. Same color - Mocha

Organic Matelasse Bedding from Pottery Barn (I see this look at TJ Maxx, etc too)  Any of these colors would be nice.

Pick-stitch cotton quilts from PB.  Love the blue, maize and green!


Cable stitch throw pillow from Pottery Barn


Botanical textured throw pillow from Pottery Barn


Jute trimmed throw pillows from Pottery Barn


Bird embroidered throw pillows from Pottery Barn


Floral "without being fussy" area rug from Pottery Barn



Candle Sconces 


Old keys


Fillable Lamps


Parchment shade lamps



Window style mirrors


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, how fun! I see sooo many things I like here. Congrats on your consulting business. With your eye for great décor, you'll be very successful.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Can you tell me where you found the glass fillable lamps?

    ReplyDelete