Hello all! I'm Kendall from Finesse Your Nest! I've created this new little blog as a resource for my "on the side" decorating jobs for friends & acquaintances. This is the site I will direct them to, to see their decorating plan, inspiration boards and anything else related to the job!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mom Moonlighting as a Decorator!

Hello all!  I'm Kendall from Finesse Your Nest!  I've created this new little blog as a resource for my "on the side" decorating jobs for friends & acquaintances.  This is the site I will direct them to, to see their decorating plan, inspiration boards and anything else related to the job!

Check out my main blog, Finesse Your Nest, for decorating ideas, budget crafts and lots of ideas for beautifying your home on a "bird-sized" budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment