Hello all! I'm Kendall from Finesse Your Nest! I've created this new little blog as a resource for my "on the side" decorating jobs for friends & acquaintances. This is the site I will direct them to, to see their decorating plan, inspiration boards and anything else related to the job!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Lowers Master Bedroom - Other Options

Mossy Green, Chocolate with Pops of Turquoise

I would paint the walls the mossy green color.

Mossy Green, Gray & Cream

Paint walls mossy green or gray color

Click on the links above for other color palettes.  Basically, the elements and furniture placement stay the same as the 1st option, but the colors change.

I'm going to pull paint chips today.  Sorry for the delay on this; ran out of time yesterday.  Will drop these on your front porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment